Haven’t gotten around to filing your 2017 taxes yet? Does doing your own taxes feel like a daunting chore? If you’re unsure on where to start or need some help, AARP is offering free tax prep for low-to moderate-income taxpayers. The AARP Foundation Tax-Aide Program is meant to help those in need of tax prep assistance.

To find the closest location near you, enter your zip code here.

Be sure to bring these documents with you before seeing a tax aide:

  • W-2 forms
  • 1099-G forms
  • 1099-MISC, 1099-K and other 1099 forms
  • Other 1099 forms that report interest such as 1099-INT, 1099-DIV, 1099-B, etc.
  • 1095-A form
  • Full list here