The 9th annual VidCon is just around the corner and we know you can’t wait! VidCon is the premier destination to celebrate all things online video, from your favorite YouTube personalities, to popular Twitch streamers, this conference has it all. You’ve got your tickets purchased, your outfits picked out, but have you planned your stay yet?
This year, VidCon will be held at the Anaheim Convention Center, a major hub for a variety of expos, located in Orange County. This famous county is home to a million and one things to do–there is no shortage of fun. So if you’ve got some downtime outside of hours of VidCon, try exploring some of these places that are close by.
- Disneyland and Disneyland California Adventure 1313 Disneyland Dr, Anaheim, CA 92802
- Knott’s Berry Farm 8039 Beach Blvd, Buena Park, CA 90620
- Great Wolf Lodge 12681 Harbor Blvd, Garden Grove, CA 92840
Shops and Eateries
- Downtown Disney District: a lively promenade featuring shopping, dining and entertainment 1580 Disneyland Dr, Anaheim, CA 92802
- Anaheim Packing District: Upscale food court with local vendors & bars in a renovated, historic 1919 citrus-packing house 440 S. Anaheim Blvd, Anaheim, CA, 92805
- Medieval Times: Jousting, horsemanship & falconry plus a 4-course, utensil-free meal served in a castle-like space 7662 Beach Blvd Buena Park, CA 90620
- Center Street Promenade: unique eateries and boutiques 205 W Center Street Promenade Anaheim, CA 92805
- Anaheim Garden Walk: dining, nightlife, unique shops, outdoor art 2400 West Disney Way, Anaheim, CA 92802
- Flightdeck Flight Simulation Center 1650 Sinclair St, Anaheim, CA 92806
- City National Grove of Anaheim: Comedy shows, concerts, and other pop culture events. 440 S. Anaheim Blvd, Anaheim, CA, 92805
What are you planning to do? Tell us in the comments!